Monday, June 2, 2008

Good Week End

Well I've tryed to add a post three times now. With the wireless connection I can't seem to get my post to save, so I'm not hopeful for this one either.

I sure enjoyed having the kids all home. I am thankful all got home safely. God bless each of you!

I washed a couple loads of clothes this evening. Was going to mow the front lawn, but remembered the mower needs the deck belt put on. So I just layed in the hammock for a while.

I planted 9 more jalapino peppers, for salsa makings this summer. We have tomatoes and bell peppers too. I am thank ful for the growing power of soil, water and sun!

Glad to see my sisters this week end! Hope to see more of them real soon. Mary, I will let you know when I hear from the strawberry place.

No comments: