We got home all safe and sound! We put on long pants and shirts and went out to pick black raspberries. There were quite a few ripe ones. We each picked a milk jug (with the top cut off except for the handle) full. We didn't even get to the patch by the cemetary fence, but we were tired and there is almost always tomorrow. I will clean them in just a little bit (right now I'm resting my back) and freeze most of them except for enough to make cobler. Charley and Maura may be here later, although we haven't heard from them.
Well..I am missing all of you! After spending the week end with my kids and grand babies, I am now feeling a little sad and lonely being back home! It's good that next week end we can do it all again!
Today I am thankful for safe travel, healthy family and black raspberries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes, do save some for us!! :)
Post a Comment