Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beautiful Day

It was a beautiful day!! The sun was shining, there was a nice warm breeze. It was just about perfect. I went to Church. Dad thought Dr. Brackett was going to call to met in Kentland to get his plane. When I got home from Church Terry was lying in the hammock, still waiting on the phone call. Terry ended up calling Dr. Brackett, he had got called into the hosptial, so they will met another day. I mowed the rest of the yard, while Terry worked on the riding tractor mower. I decided to mow Mike's yard since they don't really have time. Then when Terry got the riding mower going we mowed Tom's yard. Him and Matty have been working long hours too. I am tired!! We came in and cleaned up. Terry said Taco's sounded good, so I whipped up some for dinner. We bought ice cream Saturday while we were in town along with a butter finger so we could make our own blizzards, so that was our desert.

Now I need to do a couple loads of laundry to get ready for work tomorrow. Mondays come quickly!

Today I am thankful for this beautiful day, for the growing power of soil, sun and water. I am thankful for water........I can't get enough to drink today. I ask for safe traveling for Caleb and for the next few weeks to go quicky for Trace and for her not get too lonely. Trace, Dad said we'd come down one night this week....OK? Love you girls!!

PS: My Saturday to work is the 21th.

No comments: