Well it's 10:00 PM and I'm not sleepy....that's unusual! I mowed the yard when I got home, well, after reading the girls blogs and checking out the Dill web site and eating 1 ice cream cone. I was proud of myself to stop at 1. Then when I got done with the yard, I washed the dishes that were left from the week end...this is Tuesday. Shame on me!! I was just way too tired last night to do anything. That's why I wonder what's up with me tonight. Terry's friend Dean is here. Terry has been digging in the back yard working on sewer/drainage problems. He's using Dean's back hoe cause his is at the farm. Boys and their toys..ha. I am thankful he can do everything, how do people afford to hire things done?
I enjoyed the week end with Trace, Caleb and Owen. I think Owen got to know his Grandma a little better. He's a cutie and growing very fast. I'm sure looking forward to these next two week ends.........it will be good to see everyone.
My Saturday at work went OK. We had 1 patient and 3 phone calls. I'm sure it will pick up but it sure was boring and the time went pretty slow. My next week end to work is July 12.
Today I'm thankful for Terry, but does he know that? Probably not, maybe I should tell him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad to have a new post to read!! And looking forward to seeing you guys the next two weekends!! Daphne and Simon are looking forward to it, too!
Post a Comment