Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday, the day before TGIF

Hey! Theresa's home safely, I am thankful for safe travel! I am thankful only 1 more day of work this week. Fridays usually go pretty fast, but I have a 7:30 meeting. The boss from Monticello comes over once a month. I think she will be telling us that we have to start working Saturdays...yuck!
Charley and Maura went to Lafayette to a movie.
I am cold....the house is not warm. I have to go put a sweater on.
Looking forward to seeing all of you this week end! I will get the church cleaned early Saturday morning so that will be done, but this week end is the Street Fair at church so I might have to go up later to check it out after it's over to make sure there isn't trash and messy bath rooms. Glad this is the last week end to clean this month. Every one take care!

1 comment:

*** said...

Im glad you have a blog Ma! :) I think we plan to come sometime tomorrow evening... I havn't really talked to CAleb yet but I am sure that will be ok :) Owen is sad, better go!!