Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We have our laptop back

We have been without a computer for a while. Our laptop's hard drive crashed. Joey took it home and got it going again. I think he took everything off and then loaded everything back on...thanks Joey!

Today was my first day at the Monticello office. I just observed ..it was a good day! The lady wasn't very busy so she let me go home at 4. That was nice! Terry is in IL for recurrent training, he will be home tomorrow. I never can sleep very well while he is gone, I hear noises and woke up frequently.

I am thinking about mowing the front lawn here in just a few minutes after it cools down a little more.

I had Daphne and Simon over the week end...it was Sarah and Matts 7th wedding anniversary. I had fun, I hope they did. September is my month to clean the church and teach sunday school. The other girl that cleans the months I don't and I have decided to quit...we will clean through the end of the year. They are building on and we decided it will be more than we want to take on.....adding 2 more bathrooms and several class rooms. Bible study starts again this next Wed. They don't have it during the summer. We are going to study the book of Romans.

Thankful for safe traveling.....Caleb and Trace was home for Owens birthday, and Matt and Sarah was here over the week end. Thankful for grandkids ...... sure do love those grand babies!!!! Thankful my girls are such good mommas!!! love you both!

2 comments:

*** said...

Thats awesome you got to leave at 4 Ma! :) Maybe that will be a reoccurring thing :) That would be nice! We're glad our kids have such a good Omma who takes good care of them! :) Love ya!

And I hate staying at home by myself too!! I usually lock myself in our room haha!

Sarah said...

Yay! Glad you're back online! And double glad that you and Oppa have magic with the kids. They had a great time! And Matt and I had a nice, quiet, productive weekend! :)