Well I requested next week off. I have 2 weeks vacation coming so I decided to take off next week 8/11/-8/15. One of the other ladies in the office is taking the next week off and another one the following week so I decided I'd better rest up. I plan to do some serious house cleaning, but I don't have anywhere to put stuff and I'm tired of just moving it around. I will throw stuff away, but some stuff you just have to keep. Terry is suppose to put up the shelves in our room so I can start hanging clothes and get rid of the dressers. I have to work this Saturday though, but it's only 9-12. I hope to visit with my sisters while I'm off and I need to see Daphne's newly painted bedroom one of these days.
It was a beautiful day...almost perfect weather. The sky was so blue and the little white clouds floating around was awesome.
Hope everyone was able to enjoy the day. Take care of yourselves! Thankful for time off. Thankful Theresa and Caleb found a house to rent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you'll have some time off! Don't be too productive! ;)
Post a Comment