Wednesday, May 28, 2008
It's been a good day!
I like Wednesdays! One of the Drs only works in the morning and the other is always faster with her pts and we are out of there by 5. I went to Monticello to drop off the bag I transport charts to and from Logan to Monti. stopped at the grocery and then stopped by the cemetary to leave my red roses. Terry called me to let me know that Charley and Maura was at our house. They had stopped by on their way home from Indianapolis. Decided to stay through the weekend since people are going to be coming up for the gun show. We went to Oak Dale for dinner and then to DQ. Needless to say I AM FULL. Time for sleep............love to you girls! Hope you are having a safe trip home Trace! Today I am thankful for safe travel and ice cream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment