Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This week is going fast!

Tomorrow is Thursday already. Monday and Tuesday I worked in Monticello. That seems to be going well! I sure don't do much while I'm there, and usually get to go home early.....around 4. That's always nice. Then when I go to Logan on Wednesday, it feels like a Monday - so that makes for a short week. It's sad to think I wish my life away just for the 2 days at the end of the week. I think I'd like to retire, but I bet if it would actually happen, it wouldn't be what I want either. Ya know a person is never satisfied...ha. I know I should enjoy each day, and I think I really do, I just complain along with that. I do not have anything to complain about though! I have great kids, and great grandkids, I still like my husband...we are all healthy (at least we think we are) I have a lot to be thankful for.

It was sure nice seeing everyone over the week end! Owen is walking a lot, he sure is cute! Simon and Daphne were surprised to wake up to find us there. We got to Sarah's around 10:00 on Friday. I went to Daph's room Saturday morning as she was just stretching and opening her eyes. I could tell she was having a little trouble trying to figure out who I was, then when she realized it was me, she gave me the biggest hug. I sure love those grand babies!

I just got home from Bible study. I rode my bike up there. Vick and Michelle are going too, they walked. Michelle refers to us as the three musketeers. We do have fun together...making fun of ourselves and trying to keep healthy and in shape.

Terry is home. He is watching Back to the Future III. We aren't going to have direct TV for a while. It is pretty weird..I have been listening to the radio, but I miss HGTV. We have to cut back somewhere..........and we were definitely watching too much TV.

Well I have a small bag of peaches and apples I need to do something with...the only thing I can think of is to bake them into pies....yummy! I will bake some for this week end. I think Joey and Jess are coming home this week end and Trace and Caleb will be here Sunday for a little bit. Drive safely everyone!! Love to each of you! Thankful for the beautiful weather we've been having. Thankful for friends to walk with. Thankful for computers to communicate with kids and family! Thankful for the saving grace of Jesus Christ. (I do listen at Bible study!)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I had to LOL when you said you still like your husband! ha :) We're trying to find ways to cut back, too. It's getting weird out there!