Monday is my late night at work. I left at 8. It went fast today..we were busy and I drank coffee this morning and tea this afternoon so I didn't get sleepy. Somedays it is really hard to not just lay my head down and take a nap.
Terry isn't home....for some reason he just can't seem to get home before me. I just ate cereal and a P&J toast. Yummmmmmm
Tomorrow I find out what Ola...the office manager has planned for me. Won't be long now. Tomorrow we ride bikes instead of walk too......I enjoy bike days.
Hope all is well!
I am thankful to have a job. Thankful I can walk and ride a bike. Thankful I can see and hear. Thankful for each of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope you post what the mysterious meeting is about!! I wanna know! :)
Ack! Inquiring minds wanna know!!
Post a Comment