Well the week is more than half over. They are having me come in at 8:00 to help the girl at switchboard answer the phone from 8-9. I was getting to Logan around 8:45. Oh well, I don't really mind. It doesn't work out too well with walking in the morning though. Vick called this morning to say it was too cold and we wouldn't walk. We meet at her house at 6:45 and get back around 7:40. I will need to be leaving the house at 7:40 to get to work by 8. I really don't want to get up any earlier than 6;30 and I don't know if walking a shorter time is worth it? I don't know what we will do yet.
Then at 11:00 they are having me cover the checkin girl at walk-in, while she goes to lunch. When she gets back I open the mail and make out the deposits and go to the bank. Today it was 1:30 before I got to eat lunch. I will have to start making sure I eat breakfast, I wouldn't want to starve. ha!
I have the fire going, but haven't eaten anything except a yogurt....gotta find me a snack. I finished the French Silk ice cream last night......later I made home made chocolate pudding after Terry got home. I love that stuff.
Thankful to have the Kia to drive. Thankful to not have to fill it with gas so often. Thankful for Marc who gave us a load of split wood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Do what Grams does and stuff a peanut butter sandwhich in your purse and grab a bite when your hungry :) Make sure you get your breakfast and lunch...helps you with energy!! :) Hugs
Post a Comment