I had to work again today. A girl from MMC and I went to Logansport, we had to take inventory. We decided to go on a Saturday instead of staying late during the week. We decided to stay until it was either done, or dark. Thankfully we got done at 2:30. I was so happy because I had to come home and clean the church today too.
Last night was Liz's wedding shower. Deb came out to get Betsy and I. It was nice to have a ride instead of driving...I don't like to drive at night, even worse when it's raining. I just don't see well at night. Kate's house is cute. There was a lot of young girls there, and Chips mom, grandma and sister. Liz's grandma and her cousins from her mom's side. She got a lot of nice kitchen things. Deb gave her a family cookbook/photo album. They sure are neat. She also made one for Jess. Jessica was very happy...she's has been hoping for one. I haven't been very good at getting recipes to Debbie for them, so I hope to get pages to both the girls "one of these days." Jess wants my meatball recipe...said Joey really likes them.
Jess is staying the week with her family...Jamie is expecting her baby any day and she is going to ride to Simon's Birthday party with us tomorrow. Simon was 2 on veteran's day. I'm looking forward to seeing them tomorrow. It seems like a while since I've seen Daphne and Simon. I haven't seen Sarah's house since they remodeled their bathroom.
Terry has a memorial service he wants to go to tomorrow also. His friend Bob Leader passed away about 3 weeks ago. They didn't have a funeral service. They are having a memorial with a small service to bury his ashes at his farm. They asked Terry to do a fly over, and Larry is giving a speech. He will be missed....a good friend.
Liz's wedding is next Saturday. Weddings are always fun. I have a long black sweaterlike dress I think I'm going to wear. It will good to see all the family again for that, and then Thanksgiving and the Read Christmas.
That reminds me...Missy...please email me your email address again. I want to send you a recipe for the booklet you're making. Thank you! I somehow deleted it. I went to send you one and I had lost your address. Thank you for putting that together...I think it was a good idea.
Guess I will study my Sunday school lesson. I just made me some hot chocolate with a scoop of ice in it to cool if off. Terry is about ready to put a movie in. We had Dish TV shut off and joined Netflix. It is working out well. We were spending too much money for TV.
Thankful for Family. Thankful for my job, even though I had to work today. Thankful for safe travel. Thankful for our fireplace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Aunt Jo, My email is missysbaker@gmail.com I will email you again too just in case :) I am excited to work on them, I think they will turn out really cute! I look forward to the xmas reunion each year, one of my favorite things! Cant wait to see you there! Love and Hugs
We're looking forward to seeing you guys today!
Post a Comment