Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Already!

Tomorrow is Friday already, and Halloween. Splitting the week between Monticello and Logan makes the week go fast. I need to find my bright orange jacket to wear to work tomorrow. I got it at a church rummage sale a couple years ago and wear it on Halloween. (and I do mean bright orange) ha.

Well, I've done it again....ate too much. We had a drug rep bring us lunch today. She brought chicken with all the sides.......yummy mashed potatoes and gravy. Lydia also brought chocolate peanut butter chip cookies which were very good and tonight I had an avocado sandwich. When I am all nice an stuffed I think I can go without eating so much "tomorrow", but when tomorrow comes and there is food put in front of me..I have no will power. Oh well, life is too short to worry about a few pounds.

I clean the church and teach Sunday School next month. (November) It will be the last month to clean...another lady is going to take it over next year. I've been doing it for way too long. I will miss the extra money, but not having to make sure the church is clean every Saturday and during the week too if there is some activity.

I'm going to a baby shower Saturday. Andrea Stead, Jessica's cousin. It should be fun. I'm excited just to be going to Lafayette. I haven't been to Lafayette for quite a while. Well Terry and I, Larry and Sue, Ray and Calley went to El Rodeo while they were home, but I didn't get to go to the Mall.

Terry is getting ready to start a movie and I need to go look for that ORANGE jacket. Talk to you all later. Sure enjoyed seeing you girls this week-end and loving on your babies! Love to each of you!

2 comments:

*** said...

OH man, I miss El Rodeo!! Remember when I hated that place? HAHA! I love it now! Ill have to make sure I go there next time we're home! :)

Sarah said...

I was just thinking we should go next time we're all there!! I wonder if that waitress would remember us! There are three kids now! Wow, has it been THAT long?!? haha